Please join us online for this important meeting.
This is a free event:
- to discuss the AETA 2020 Annual Report,
- to accept the annual accounts,
- to elect the committee for 2021.
There will be time to meet informally after the AGM.
Sadly, drinks and nibbles are BYO.
The link to the event will be emailed to you wen you register.
Paid up members can vote at the AGM and stand for the committee.
Proxies will be accepted.
Please send the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by the day prior to the meeting.
Membership is current for 12 months from the date of payment. To check your membership status, look for an email receipt from Trybooking with AETA Annual Membership in the subject line.
Please renew your membership here: https://www.trybooking.com/FWBQ
Copies of the AETA 2020 Annual Report, the meeting agenda, the proxy form and he committee nomination form and current membership list can be found here: AETA Annual Reports
AETA 2020 Committee
- Chair: Jean McLean
- Vice Chair: Claire Woods
- Secretary: Ann Wigglesworth
- Treasurer: Roger King
- Tonny Castro – East Timor Students Association – ETSA
- David Lih, Carla Chung, Glenda Lasslett, Tony Marjoram
We hope to see you at the meeting.